Free Air REVO subs are recommended primarily for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications where a dedicated subwoofer enclosure is not available or practical.
The 8", 10”, & 12” REVO FA subs are available in White or Black frames (Black frames use metallic grey cones). REVO-8FA subwoofers are available in single 4 Ohm impedance.
All REVO 8",10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
- Powder Coated Cast Aluminum (REVO10/12) or Nylas Composite (REVO8) Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
- Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
- Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
- Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone. Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
- Gold Plated Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills.8 different grill designs are available separately for the 8" FA subwoofer. This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
Optional RGB LED Kits are available to fit under all REVO 8",10” & 12” subwoofer grills to enable users to have thousands of LED light display combinations.
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 500HZ|
|Mounting Depth||4" (102.00 mm)|
|Weight||5.5 lbs (2.49 kg)|
|Diameter||8.8" (225.80 mm)|
|Hole Cut Out||7.10" (180 mm)|
|Sensitivity||88 db at 1watt/1 meter|
|Box Specs||Optimized for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications or 1.3 cu ft sealed enclosure|
|Application Type||Free Air|